Spring has sprung and BBQ season is around the corner. Wondering what to serve your plant-based guests?
Frozen veggie burgers and sliders can hit the grill from frozen and VOILA - a patty ready to be dressed in just minutes. Here are a few of our favourites ways to assemble veggie patties coming off the BBQ whether on a bun, or on top of your favourite salad.
1) THE CLASSIC - add all the classic fixings - pickles, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, lettuce.
2) MEDITERRANEAN - tahini makes an amazing sauce base topped with grilled veggies - peppers, eggplant, zucchini, onions.
3) UBER HEALTHY - skip the bun and top one of our patties with dressed greens, sprouts and some cucumbers. You can even add some shredded kale if it makes you feel better.
4) TEX MEX - who doesn't love a good guac or avocado slices on their burger. Add some pico de gallo and cilantro and your are good to go.
5) HAPPY HAWAIIAN - pair your favourite patty with grilled pineapple and a tangy BBQ sauce. It's a messy one, but worth it.
Check out our burger collection https://mylittlechickpea.com/collections/burgers